Thursday, May 15, 2008

My first blog - I love you every one

Hi
I'm so happy to create my first blog.
I want to share and talk something about you and me.

In my opinion, the days are getting hotter and hotter because of summer's coming. Do you think which places is good place for studying in hot days? As you know, in a room of our dorm, there is no air-conditioner.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Hi Shake,
Great slideshow!
It will be getting quite hot soon. I think that the first floor is coolest in the summer and there are some places to relax or study down there.

Seo Heon said...

Hey jude!!
I want to know how to turn out slideshow. Let me know it someday, please. You said there is no air conditioner in the dormitory, but as I know of, the heater is also air conditioner. I mean it can be used as a heater and an air conditioner. Check it later. T.J.

Jenny said...

Hi,Shake! I think that there is no way except patience. Cool mind and cool brain is the best policy. Cheep up!

Kevin said...

Hi Shake
It's me , Kevin. i can't agree with you more. i'm a person who gets hot easily. An half of the year is summer for me. it's terrible. i start wear a short sleeve shirt in May and last until september. AS you said, we don't have cooling system here, the best choice we can make is take a place where a fan is nearby. it's absolutely important. or if you can manage, you carry your own fan. Oh!! i've got another good idea that work harder and harder may give you a mild breeze.