Sunday, May 25, 2008

What is your the best memorable place you traveled?

5 comments:

young said...

Hi,Shake.
Hmmm.
About 5years ago, to meet Chun Tae il, I went to Moran Park in Masuk,gyeunggi province. At that time, there were some people to see him. We talk a lot about him even though we didn`t know each other. If I have a spare time, I`ll go there one more.

Kevin said...

i can say it is india, which i visited the year 2001. Everything there gave me an unforgetable memory, 'cause its culture is very different from ours: people, environment, facilities and so on. i encourage you to go visit there before it gets developed. SEE and FEEL the differences.

Ran said...

Hello, Shake.
What a coincidence!
I didn't see your question, but my question is similar. I think your question is quite broad and my question is asking the place.
Anyway, I want to say thank you. As you know, you are so kind. For me Hawaii is unforgetabble place. I taught Korean culture to American students two times in English. I got a big present from my homestay mom and one of middle school teacher. Have a nice week.

Jenny said...

Hi, Shake!
Five years ago, I visited Qwam in American with a Chinese American for Christmas holiday, six days.
I had a wonderful time while I enjoyed swimming, motorship,suntan and exploring the gungle. It felt like a deep sleep.

sunny said...

Well.. for me, Marrakesh in Morocco is one of the most impressive places. The old city in Marrakesh reminded me of my old days. People and kids, lots of tourists, markets full of fruits and vegetables, alleys, ochre walls and castles... It is quite mystic.