I'm really wondering what kinds of presents make you really touching or moving? Please tell me concretly.
Monday, June 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm really wondering what kinds of presents make you really touching or moving? Please tell me concretly.
Posted by Shake at 4:22 AM
4 comments:
Hi, Shake.
I like your way of talking with people, not that serious and trying to make a joke, smiling face.
The best gifts I've got is... I cann't recall anything physical. I think I've got good personality from God. I like my personality. One more thing I've got from God is good figure. Hahaha!!!
Hi, Shake!
My best gifts I've ever got until now are...I think they are my children and my husband. My husband says I am the most beautiful woman in the world, and he is always devoted to me, so it sometimes bothers me. (Hahaha!!!)Also, my children are so smart, cute and lovable. They make me happy and smile.
When I was six, my grandma gave a wooden stamp. She said, "you will need this someday. At that time, I didn't know why she gave it, and I couldn't imagine I needed it. Now that I think of her, I feel...
About ten years ago, My father gave me a big turtle made of pine tree. He made it in person for me. Laying the turtle on my desk on that night,I slept and I suddenly awoke to hear someone calling my name. Only the turtle was on the desk. Whenever I moved to other school, I carry it in my bag like a precious treasure.
Post a Comment