Monday, June 16, 2008

What do you do to keep in good shape?

Happiness first comes from your health. What do you usually do to keep in shape?
I don't do anything special in staying here. Before taking shower at night, I did push-up 20 times in the shower room. And I enjoy eating vegetables and fruits.

6 comments:

young said...

Milk Shake !!!
As you know, everyday in here, I play ping-pong in gym. But I still have a bit beer belly. So, in order to remove it, during weekends, my kids and I go to play soccer. The best thing to keep in good shape is not to shake milk but to work out. HaHaHa.
Why don`t you give it a try ?

Sharon said...

Hi, Shake.
This question is just for me. As you know, I have a good figure. The first secret is quitting snacks, especially late at night. I hardly have snacks all the time.
The second is absolutelly exercise.
From this week, I started to go to the gym again, Tuesday and Thursday. If I come down on cold, or am sick, I will not enjoy studying in America.

ziedane said...

Hi, shake
I think, the best thing to keep good health is to think postively everything and exercising regulary. How about laughing laudly as possible as you can? ㅎㅎㅎㅎ....

Kevin said...

No wonder, regular exercising make me healthy. but sometimes, it's so hard to do it in a regular base. i have been exercising almost everyday here in the morning or in the afternoon.
i love being outside. So, most of my favourite sports are done outside. Feel how gorgeous it is.

sunny said...

For me, not eating too much is the best way to keep healthy. Plus regular exercise is godd, as well. Last, think a lot might be helpful.

Nicole said...

Hi Shake,
You look like you are in really good shape to me. Very healthy. I walk every night for one hour which gives me lots of energy.