I used to watch English sit-com "Friends" when I was university's student. Recently, I enjoy watching "Desperate wives" which is suggested by my wife. Even though I feel some difficulties understanding all, I think it's a nice chance to see and check authentic expressions.
Sunday, June 8, 2008
What's your favorite drama or movie which is useful for learning English?
Posted by Shake at 8:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi,
I am the big fan of animation. So I usually show the latest animation to my students once in a month.Ilike "Mulan","Tarzan",and "The secret of the red hat." My students always wait for the animation not my class. I do my best to choose the best movie for my students.
Hi Shake,
I love your countdown clock. It's great!
I like soaps for practicing my Korean. The stories are slow and the emotion is very clear so I can guess what's happening if I miss words.
Daytime soap operas like 'Days of our Lives' on AFN are good like that.
For me, romantic soap operas are good for studying English. To be honest, I tried in the past. However, now not any more.
Hi, Shake
I personally like romantic commedy movies such as 'You've got mail', 'Sleepless in Seattle', 'Serendipity', or 'Love Actually' etc. I can't name them all though..
Whenever i feel like i lose touch of english, i try to watch movies, my favorite way of studying..
Post a Comment