Monday, June 23, 2008

What is your good internet site for studying English?

One advange I get at this program is to know many useful internet sites for studying English. Before I join this, I usually used one famous program, "Hacker's site". Through core classes or Club Activity's presentation, I got to know many useful, free sites for English. Could you tell me any other sites you personally enjoy or frequently join? Please, when I come back my school, I'd like to use it.

4 comments:

young said...

This is ths same for Ziedane`s.
Here is my response:
Acutally, I don`t know many useful sites. One site I like to link to study English is "hacker.co.kr"
Anyway, thank you for your helpful sites. I`ll keep my fingers crossed for your presentations.

Ran said...

Hello, Shake
I came to know a lot of useful sites.
To improve my listening skill, I acess to www. daily English .com or www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish
My friend found anothe useful sitelately which is www.wowpops.co.kr Bye.

sunny said...

Hi, Shake!

For me, in the past, I enjoyed AFN soap opera. However, I don't think it was not that helpful to me
because I didn't study, I just enjoyed it like Korean soap opera.
These days I heard so many imformaiton related to studying English. In my opinion, just choose one suitable for you and make it yours.

Lina said...

Hi, Shake!
KNUE is very helpful for me because I have got a lot of useful websites and information as well as chance to practice English. I think Youtube and elllo.com are really good sites. You already know them. In the Cafe.daum.net/welcomenglish , you can enjoy "friends" and "Simson" for free. Watching the drama might be one of nice ways to practice English.