Thursday, July 3, 2008

What are your strong and weak point?

Everybody has some good qualities and bad ones.

What do you think about your strong and weak points?

Do not think about it way too seriously.

Just please one thing.

4 comments:

Kevin said...

My weak point.

That must be my hot temper. i also easily lose my temper. That means i am too emotional, not rational. i know what my weak point is, so sometimes i feel frustrated because of losing my temper. To get this right, i need to learn how others do when they got upset. one of the strategies is simply sit back then wait and see.
But, it's not easy for me to do that.

young said...

My strong point is to make a friend easily. Wherever I am, I can make a friend. That`t why I hang around everyday.
My weak point is to be alone suddenly. I mean that when I have a meeting or something like that, I often go anywhere to be alone.
That makes other people worry about me.

Sharon said...

Hi, Shake.
My strong point is a wonderful appreance and health. That's why I can enjoy everything until the last minute. People tend to like good-looking person. At first they like my appreance. After they know my personality, they like me more.

sunny said...

Hi, Shake
Accortind to some of my fellow teachers, I seldom express my anger when I really get upset. That's my strong point, at the same time my weak point, I think.