Tuesday, July 8, 2008

When is your happiest time in your life?

I was really, really happy to have my lovely baby 3years ago. That makes me real adult, or true parent. And when I passed the exam for becoming a teacher in 2002, I also felt happy. When is your happiest time in your life? And what meanings can you find in that happy times?

2 comments:

sunny said...

Hi, Shake!
Well, sometimes I wonder what "happy feeling" is. I don't know well. If it's exciting moments or satisfaction like getting an unexpeted letter from close friends or feeling content with my job... I have several times even in a day.

young said...

Hi, Milk Shake.
When my kids and I play soccer together, I fee happy. When we lie down together with same position, I feel happier. When my family spend much time together, I feel the happiest.